EarlyBird is made to help you wake up early and get sh*t done by giving your body and brain everything they need to have an amazing day!
And thanks to the cognitive performance-enhancing ingredients, EarlyBird also improves mood, focus, and mental clarity, all of which are helpful for gamers.
After mixing with water in a shaker cup, EarlyBird makes use of a nootropic blend designed to hydrate you, make you feel good, and deliver fast-acting, long-lasting energy. It's the best energy drink mix on the market for gamers.
Here are some of the ingredients in EarlyBird:
- Electrolytes: An electrolyte blend that delivers supercharged hydration when your body needs it most
- Ashwagandha: A special, patented form of Ashwagandha (KSM-66) shown to combat that annoying morning brain fog (you know what I mean).
- Theobromine: it's an alkaloid found in chocolate! It gives you that warm and fuzzy feel-good feeling without the sugar
- Spectra™ Mixture: a unique mix of antioxidant fruits & vegetables that lower oxidative stress (makes you feel good).
- L-Theanine: an Amino Acid found in tea leaves that promotes smooth energy and intense focus, all day long
- PurCaf & Infinergy: natural, patented caffeine from green coffee beans gives you a mental jumpstart, without the crash. This caffeine is of high quality, far better than the ingredients used in most energy drinks and even cheap coffee.
EarlyBird is sugar-free and has zero calories, so you don't have to worry about sugar crashes or consuming hundreds of calories per serving.
Most energy drinks are loaded with caffeine in sugar and don't have any other ingredients that help boost your gaming performance.
EarlyBird has caffeine and all of caffeine's benefits without going overboard, on top of other ingredients that boost cognitive performance.
Unlike Monster, Red Bull or Gfuel, EarlyBird is designed to give your body exactly what it needs most to feel great during long gaming sessions. EarlyBird is the best non-carbonated energy drink on the market.
Before you start gaming, mix your EarlyBird with water in your shaker cup, shake, and drink. You'll be good to go in no-time.
Energy drinks can be a gamer's best friend or worst enemy, depending on your choice and consumption frequency.
A high-quality energy drink like EarlyBird can boost performance and help you feel great all day long. Conversely, an energy drink loaded with caffeine and sugar like Monster Redline will make you crash soon after consumption.
And even EarlyBird isn't a healthy choice when used as a replacement for adequate sleep, proper nutrition and consistent exercise.
But if you're looking for the best energy drink to take your game to the next level, join Club EarlyBird today and get sh*t done!